This decision is based on the fact that a few of the cities I would be performing in are dealing with a rapid increase in the number of cases (and some deaths) and was made from a strong concern for the health and well-being of the cast, crew, and my son. Johnny Crisstopher is neutropenic and would have a very difficult time fighting ANY virus if I were to come home with something I was unaware of. With the intensity of his leukemia treatment I cannot take any chances.

We will do our best to reschedule these performances and notify ticketholders when the new dates will be, but please contact the venue or outlet you purchased tickets from for information if this affects you.

All my love,